Audrey Monson's Video eNewsletter Sign Up

Sign up to Get FREE Salt Lake City
Real Estate Updates Every Month

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Why I decided to go into Real Estate


Hi, everyone.  Welcome to my video blog!

Why did you decide to get into Real Estate?


I got into real estate when my husband and I would buy and sell homes. We would buy them from auctions and other agents. We would buy them and then renovate them and we had a blast! So, I started looking into it as a career to help other people.

Why have you decided to stay in real estate?


That’s an interest question. A lot of people in the last couple of years have fallen out of real estate. I think they were in it for the wrong reasons. I truly love working with my clients. One of the things that is most important to me is protecting the equity people have in their home and to get them the most money possible when they sell. On the flipside, when you buy, I want to look out for you and find the best home at the best cost at the best location.

What advantage do you have that other agents might not?

By renovating and selling homes in our own portfolio, I learned a lot about construction, what to look for, what areas are a concern in inspections. This experience is useful when working with both buyers and sellers. I can help buyers know what to look for when walking through a home and I can help sellers know what to fix before an inspection.

What type of clients do you enjoy representing?

When you work with buyers and sellers, you really need to be compatible with people. There are some people who may be better off working with other agents.  I’ll tell you, though, if I working with you, I’m in 100%. 

I work with first time homebuyers, luxury homebuyers, everybody! For me it’s not the price of the homes, it’s about the people I work with.

~

So if you or someone you know is ready to buy or sell, or even if you just have questions, give me a call. 801.867.7053 or email Audrey.monson@utahhomes.com I’d love to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment