Audrey Monson's Video eNewsletter Sign Up

Sign up to Get FREE Salt Lake City
Real Estate Updates Every Month

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever

Friday, August 2, 2013

What is Market Insider?


Welcome to my real estate video blog!

What is Market Insider?

The Market Insider gives homeowners a monthly update on the value of their home. A lot of people will check their stocks everyday, but have no idea what the value of their home is until they get ready to sell.  So, this is just a nice way of keeping updated on what’s going on with your home.

It also has lots of information about schools, crime statistics, average sales price, median sales price, etc.

Where do you go to access Market Insider?

It is super easy! You log into my website www.audreymonsonrealestate.com and across the top there are tabs. There is a specific tab titled ‘Market Insider’ and all you need to do is put in your zip code. It may ask you to register if you haven’t done so before.

How often is information updated?

The information comes monthly from me directly to your inbox. I’ll have a graph to show you what has happened in the last month.

If anyone has questions about the Market Insider or anything else about the market, give me a call or email me at 801.867.7053 or email me at Audrey.Monson@utahhomes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment